I dream of a world of Peace. I dream of a world of Love. I dream to see our NLP community United, to see us respect each other and go forth in the same direction to create a more humane world, the kind of world we want to live in.
In Bali, this September it will born the 4th generation NLP. It is oriented on developing spiritual intelligence. Two Master Trainers from NLP University, Colette Normandeau and Humphrey Conceição, felt that the conditions to the world plunge into the 4th generation of NLP were created. They united synergies in this challenge they’ve embraced with total support and presence of many of the most prestigious co-authors and trainers of global NLP: Robert Dilts, Deborah Bacon Dilts, Judith DeLozier, Steven Gilligan…
4th generation NLP is oriented on developing spiritual intelligence, connection at a Source, Soul and Spirit level. We seek a deeper meaning within and beyond self and collaboration.
This is Colette Normandeau message about this unique program uniting passionate “NLPiers” from around the world :
« I dream of a world of Peace. I dream of a world of Love. I dream to see our NLP community United, to see us respect each other and go forth in the same direction to create a more humane world, the kind of world we want to live in.
I dream of dropping conflicts and views on our seeming differences, to find ourselves in our likeness and connectedness. I dream to see us evolve and co-create together what could not have existed, if it not for the union of our essences and uniqueness. We are richer and stronger together than against or alone.
You may think I’m a dreamer… I know I’m not the only one. Doesn’t everything start with a dream? Maybe it’s meant to be achieved in this life or the next. The importance is to visualize it, nourish it, cherish it and start to build this dream as of now, so that one day …one day it can be a reality.
I am very passionate about NLP. You probably are too. Since my first NLP training courses, I had the impression of finally finding a reference book for being, and a key to let surface what is most precious and sacred in me. And what to say to our magnificent toolbox for transformation? We have access to a universal treasure chest, garnished with ultra-effective and powerful tools and models from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation NLP. All so useful to make a difference in the lives of people and the world. Much Joy and Gratitude I have for this.
As coaches, consultants, trainers, school directors, we propagate our love for life, humanity and NLP and have maybe started to reflect what will be the next generation of NLP. Many have shared with me that they have been working at it for a certain time, each in their own corner. Last summer at NLPU in a discussion with Robert Dilts on 4th generation, the word ‘Source’ came about. The next level would be more spiritual and an exploration of ‘Source’.
A group of “NLPiers” from the NLPU community, believe it is NOW time to connect and co-create together this 4th generation…to define it, to share what already exists, to mutually enrich ourselves, to start modelling connection to Source and prepare what comes next… TOGETHER. It will also be an occasion to transmute original NLP history, the squabbles and conflicts of appropriation. Let’s walk the talk and live our values we teach: love, authenticity, openness, flexibility, fun, creativity, respect, integrity, congruence and humanity.
You are graciously invited to join us in Bali from September 7 to 17, 2017 for a unique program uniting passionate “NLPiers” from around the world.»
Colette and Humphrey share with us a little bit more about this step forward in NLP.
What was the core intention for creating the event in Bali?
We have so many people spread through the world who have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience with different environments and cultures. Their own NLP skills have helped them develop individual strengths, which we assess will be so much more powerful if put together in collaboration. Thus we will all gain when we surface and develop with the collective minds to:
- Develop the next generation of NLP together,
- Create new tools to be used in certifying schools, trainings and individual consultations,
- Uniting and strengthening the community, being as a community the change we want to see in the world,
- Growing individually and collectively,
- Enhancing our teachings through congruency ‘walking our talk’.
Oneness…finding common ground that place where we are one. Strengthening and sponsoring our commonality, thus, contributing to more love, peace and harmony.
What’s the essence of this encounter?
- Exploring and defining Source, modeling spiritual leaders in their ability to connect to Source.
What from your point of view, is the basis of the 4th generation of NLP?
- 1st generation NLP was based on changing and enhancing behaviors and cognitive mindset
- 2nd generation NLP contributes to changing beliefs and introduces work with the somatic mind
- 3rd generation NLP is more oriented in systemic, generative collaboration and development of field mind
- 4th generation NLP is oriented on developing spiritual intelligence, connection at a Source, Soul and Spirit level. We seek a deeper meaning within and beyond self and collaboration.
Finding ways to honor our essence, honor life, see through the eyes of the heart and soul the beauty of our human experience.
What is the difference that makes the difference, in our actual world?
- Higher Consciousness, Connection, Creativity,
- Nourishing Unity, awakening Humanity, spreading Harmony,
- Oneness…finding common ground that place where we are one. Strengthening and sponsoring our commonality, thus, contributing to more love, peace and harmony,
- Finding ways to honor our essence, honor life, see through the eyes of the heart and soul the beauty of our human experience.
Who can participate in the event?
- All trainers, master trainers, coaches, consultants, developers, NLP school directors, who are passionate about and sharing NLP, it’s evolution at a spiritual level and contribution to a world we all want to belong. Humanity needs leaders to help the world heal for Generations to come.
It is a blessing and an honor to be part of and to contribute to this creation. To keep on evolving in my essence and to participate in making the World a better place to be born in and to BE.
Keep in mind: 4th generation NLP. It is oriented on developing spiritual intelligence.